Wire Cutter with tungsten carbide inserts (gold plated handle)Artman Instruments
- High-quality stainless steel product
- Tungsten Carbide inserts at the cutting ends
- used to cut the orthodontic wires of diameter 0.010, 0.012, 0.014 and 0.016 inches
- used for cutting Prosthodontic wires
- Can be used for guitar wire cutting, flower making and craftwork.
The Wire cutter with tungsten carbide is a strong instrument. This is an important instrument in cutting wires.
The cutter cuts Orthodontic wire. It can cut orthodontic wires of diameter 0.010, 0.012, 0.014 and 0.016 inches.
The cutting edges have a design to cut the wires with a small diameter.
Cutting edges have Tungsten carbide in them. Tungsten carbide retains its sharpness for longer period. Thus, it can be used in all sorts of wire cutting.
The Wire cutter with tungsten carbide can also cut prosthodontic wire.
You can use it for guitar wire cutting, flower making and art and craftwork.
It is lightweight yet strong.
We also sell Distal end cutter with tungsten carbide inserts. For more info click here