Olsen Hegar Needle Holder with Tungsten Carbide Inserts 6" ARTMAN
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 5% off
- Buy 20 - 29 and get 10% off
- Buy 30 or above and get 20% off
Olsen Hegar Needle Holder with Tungsten Carbide Inserts 6"
(Needle Holder and Scissors in one forceps)
- 【TUNGSTEN CARBIDE SERRATED TIP】Tungsten carbide inserts maximize control and precision, provide exceptionally durable and hard edges, and allow blades to stay durable for a significantly more extended period.
- 【MEDICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL】Manufactured from Premium Quality stainless steel, Olsen Heger Needle Holders Conforms to Quality Standards. The Premium Quality composition of these needle holders with Scissors offers a long life of strong performance, as they are built to last.
- 【FUNCTIONAL ERGONOMIC DESIGN 】Equipped with an ergonomic design to finish the task at hand and simplify your life. Olsen Hegar offers two in one needle drivers where the front end does the suturing and next to that is a scissors for cutting for precise and simple operations and make for a comfortable experience. The forceps length is 6 inches which is ideal for some operators. It gives great hold and an excellent 3 step locking mechanism.
- 【AUTOCLAVABLE AND CORROSION RESISTANCE】Smooth finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance. Hegar Needle gives a high Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedures.
- 【ARTMAN QUALITY】our fabrication process and products are thoroughly supervised and tested, to make sure we provide the best quality products and guaranteed customer satisfaction.
Good grip. Grabs and holds well. Used for suturing. Scissors could be a little sharper. Won't always cut braided suture.
I use these for work all the time and they’re truly amazing. I’m a vet tech and I’m always getting down and dirty and these just fit right in!
Purchased to practice suture patterns; works as expected, very comfortable when attempting to cut. Arrived on time. Overall happy with the product.
I needed these to help me sew tears in several pairs of jeans and these worked good.
Ideal for practice, fair price
I use these instruments very often, and bought these for a young female doctor friend whose just out in her first few years of ER work. Bought them as a Christmas present, and I know that she will use them for many years, then retire them to the mantle piece in the den. Good quality and certainly a distinctive finish.
Very High Quality
Very pleased with this brand and model, and wish I had not purchased lower price ones before this. This is good product.
As advertised and delivered in a timely fashion. its 2 in1 needle plus holder meet my expectations
Daughter in vet school very happy with these! Highly recommended must buy it..
Very Reasonably Priced and Works Adequately
As a surgeon, I am accustomed to quality instruments, which are all very expensive. I purchased this for surgical processes. I am very pleased with this instrument.