- HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL | Manufactured from Premium Quality stainless steel, Mayo Heger Needles Holders Conforms to Quality Standards. The Premium Quality composition of these needle holders offers a long life of strong performance, as they are built to last.
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE (ARTMAN) INSERTS: ARTMAN INSTRUMENTS inserts maximize control and precision, provide exceptionally durable and hard edges, and allow grip to stay durable for a significantly more extended period.
- FUNCTIONAL & ERGONOMIC DESIGN | Equipped with an ergonomic design to finish the task at hand and simplify your life. These Surgical Needles offer more control for precise and simple operations and make for a comfortable experience. The forceps length is 6 inches which is ideal for some operators. it gives great hold and an excellent locking mechanism.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE | Smooth finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- ARTMAN QUALITY | our fabrication process and products are thoroughly supervised and tested, to make sure we provide the best quality products and guaranteed customer satisfaction
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was just what I needed to start my vet skills lab! Sturdy And feels just liked all the other ones I’ve held at work
I’m 100% satisfied with zero complaints—from someone whom went to school for surgical technology. This needle driver’s finish is great,
Perfect for a student or someone wanting to learn to suture. Much better quality than most of the needle drivers I have come across at a similar price range. As a lefty I needed a better quality pair to practice with so I wasn’t tearing up my hand. They are not OR grade but they hold the needle nicely and open and close smoother than most.
These things are great. I bought them on a whim and didn’t think they would be anything special. I do a lot of soldering, modeling, and general engineering. These have become one of my favorite tools. They hold everything I can think to use them on, and they hold extremely well.
I am a board-certified general surgeon. This needle driver is of the same quality we use in operating rooms. LIkely the reason the cost is lower is because it is marketed towards veterinary offices and/or dental offices (not sure why they should be less expensive in those environments, though).
very comfortable gold grips compared to bare stainless steel grips. works just like regular needle drivers. is 6 inches as stated end to end
The action is slightly rougher than the “real” ones I use at work, and you occasionally have apply a slight squeezing action so they actually lock instead of popping out. Once it’s actually locked in, however, it hasn’t popped out on its own even once. So that’s an A plus in my book for the price and the suture practice I can have with it.
Excellent workmanship, much better than I expected for this price. Likely durable because of the tungsten carbide inserts.
Yes, I laughed at my friend when he bought these for nose hairs but when he sat down and started to play...