- Specially designed titanium coated cutting tip and spring action handle that is much more durable.
- Well aligned punching tip to the corresponding holes and Choice to punch five hole of different sizes in rubber dam.
- Specially designed industrial grade spring action that last longer than the others.
- Creates 5 hole sizes: 0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.5 and 2mm in diameter
- It will not cut out a round patch out of the sheet.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked well for extra punch in shoe band! Punched holes in leather easily
Love this for jewelry making. Loved that I can choose the size hole! That way I don't have to brake out the drill!
I use this to punch TINY holes in leather, the tool works great, and have recommended it to other hobbyists
I don't know how I lived without this thing. I was using punches to make holes, and this tool saves a ton of time, and works great. I'm so glad I got it!
As far as this specific tool is concerned, this is my 4th. The other three i got clearly failed which brought me to this one. This one rocks! Absolutely the best stitching punch pliers money can buy.
I LOVE this product! It’s perfect in every way. I have Several others purchased prior to this and none are like this one!!!
Using these pliers for hole punching in faux-leather earrings. They have a heavy feel to them and cut great and accurately. Will use them often.
Great little tool for punching stitching holes in leather or comparable materials. It is well built, feels sturdy and comfortable in the hand. The only improvement I would recommend is etching the hole sizes on the rotary dial, but even hat isn’t necessary.
Pretty helpful for leather projects, but keep in mind the punch is beveled, so the thicker the leather, the wider the hole that is created, which isn’t always ideal. Works best for thinner leathers in my opinion.