- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: This Towel Clamp Backhaus Forceps 3.5 inches is comprised of high-quality Medical Grade Stainless steel with a gold plated handle
- FEATURES: Industrial-grade curved tip and 3-step locking mechanism make forceps ideal
- LOCKING MECHANISM: Curved tip to fasten drapes over patients during procedures with 3 locking step
- APPLICATION: The Backhaus towel clamp is a perforating clamp used for grasping tissue, securing towels or drapes, and holding or reducing small bone fractures.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: Towel Clamp Backhaus Forceps Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetics, Corrosion Resistance, and Anti-Oxidation. An easy-to-use and practical choice, these instruments are fully reusable and can be autoclaved.