- SET OF 7 COMMONLY USED ELEVATORS: These luxating proximators elevators are most commonly used in any dental practice offering you a variety of applications. These stainless-steel elevators are offered in a cassette forged from medical grade stainless steel. you can depend on these high-quality elevators that will last for many years, even with constant use. Built never to rust, break or even bend under pressure, they are a valuable addition to any practice.
- CHOICE OF SELECTION IN TIP DESIGN: Each instrument working tip has a different width and angulation in order to facilitate the access at different angles to the broken root. The high-quality plasma coating made the instruments scratch resistant and strong
- COLOR CODED BACK END: All these ARTMAN Instruments designed elevators are color-coded to facilitate the dental assistant to offer you the right one. It saves the time.
- STRONG GRIP WITH SLIP RESISTANT SURFACE: The diameter of the handle is 10 mm, enough to offer a strong grip when working on the deep roots. The length of each elevator is 17cm. Each instrument has high-quality plasma coating rust resistant surface. It offers a better control to the operator.
- EASY TO CLEAN & AUTOCALVABLE: The 100% stainless steel construction makes the luxator proximators elevators easy to clean and they can be fully autoclaved without fear. A safe and hygienic choice for professionals.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality. I like the bigger sized handle because ...
Excellent quality. I like the bigger sized handle because of better control while working on the broken root. Highly recommended."
5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, de buena calidad y tal cual colo se ve especifica en los detalles del producto
Excelente calidad y de favil majeno, mucha precisión y optimo para el trabajo
Excellent quality. I like the bigger size handle because of better control while working on the broken root. Highly recommended."