- Our Edentulous Jaw trays have soft edges with an undercut made with a welded wire for the better retention of alginate.
- Trays are made of high-quality stainless steel and felt a little heavy in weight compared to the others in the market. Its heavy body offers strong resistance to distortion when taking out the cast from the tray.
- Its highly polished surface makes it easy to remove the dry impression material.
- It is normal to get foggy when put inside the mouth. Its fogginess does not affect its retention to hold the impression material because retention is mainly derived from the perforated surface and margins with the undercut.
- Its fogginess can be avoided in winter by heating it with a hair dryer or other hot air sources.