- HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL |Made with medical grade durable stainless steel. The Premium Quality Stainless Steel composition for Artery forceps curved offers a long life of strong performance, as they are built to last. It is used to hold the thread.
- FEATURES: Serrated tip for ultra-strong grip and 3-step locking mechanism make forceps ideal for use in dental procedures.
- SERRATED EDGES: Curved Forceps set of 4 with serrated edges gives ultra-strong grip.
- APPLICATION: Nicely grip the rubber ligature or o rings and elastomeric chains to engage on brackets. Good to hold cotton gauze and drape sheets McIntosh during surgical procedures. Set of 4 forceps used to undo the small knots and passing string through upholstery. Holding edges are strong and firm to hold the subject
- CORROSION RESISTANCE | Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetics, Corrosion Resistance, and Anti-Oxidation. Can be autoclaved. A lock is designed in the forceps that is used when holding a thread and stretching it a bit with gentle force. Used where the surgeons require fine suture work.