- Tweed Arch Forming Pliers are used in orthodontics.
- The pliers bend wires. The plier also finds its usage in the arch forming of the orthodontic wire.
- The working tip is wide and has an ergonomic design.
- Tweed arch forming pliers exerts a uniform pressure. Thus, provides a strong grip on the arch wire while shaping it.
- Strong working tips are ideal to hold and shape heavy wires. If you work on heavy rectangular or round wire, the pliers will be beneficial.
- Absolutely parallel working tip with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Designed for strong grip to work on all the orthodontic stainless steel wires and Nickle titanium wires.
- works great on 0.014, 0.016, 0.018, 0.020 and 0.019X0.016 and 0.019X0.025 wire.