- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL TIP |The multi dimensionl tip allows you to gain access to crowns from any direction. Cut occlusaly and buccaly. Working tip is especially designed to push apart the cut down halves of crown.
- Handle is ergonomically designed to offer a uniform pressure while working.
- FUNCTIONAL & ERGONOMIC DESIGN | Features an ergonomic design to complete the task at hand and make your life easy. Provides a comfortable experience and offers more control for precise and easy operation.
- HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL |Made with medical grade durable stainless steel. The Premium Quality Stainless Steel composition of Dental Crown Splitter offers a long life of strong performance, as they are built to last
- CORROSION RESISTANCE | Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetics, Corrosion Resistance, and Anti-Oxidation. Can be autoclaved.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pair of crown removal instruments were of good quality and they stumped me at first. I'm used to making a cut on a crown with a highspeed across the occlusal and facial and then use a flat-bladed instrument to pry apart the crown. Often, you'll get half of it released and then you have to go back to making another slit to get the remainer off. This instrument uses a + shaped blade that had me a bit puzzled, and a lack of instructions didn't help. I finally went to making a cut across the occlusal, down the facial and then took the time to make a perpendicular cut on the facial to accommodate the + shape of the instrument. Putting the instrument into these cut lines not only puts force mesially and distally to pry the crown apart, it also exerts a torquing moment on it. Its not fool-proof, but I've had some good success with it. I'm still learning with it, and for the price, its nice to have in my armamentarium.