Ainsworth Punch pliers is used to punch the rubber dam before inserting it on the tooth
Rotary Leather Punch, 0.8-1-1.2-1.5mm Hole Sizes Rubber sheet punch pliers
Learn its usage in the youtube video tutorial: “How to Use the Beadsmith Rotary Hand Sewing Leather Punch”.
- This rotary leather punch from The BeadSmith is designed to pierce the hole in the lightweight leather, rubber sheets, and fabric.
- Simply rotate the die wheel to select the desired size.
- Creates 5 hole sizes: 0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.5 and 2mm in diameter.
- Industrial grade spring action that lasts much longer than the other pliers and soft to the hand muscles.
- Titanium coated cutting tip, blue in color that retains its sharpness for the longer period of time.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel with box joint construction.
- This is a new design that is superior to the others found in the market.