- Premium Quality: This 4.5 inches straight scissor is comprised of high-quality stainless steel with a gold plated handle making it perfect for the art, craft, and skin tag removal.
- Strong Grip: As a dental scissor the size of 4.5” is the ideal size for small surgical scissors. Cutting edges are specially designed for smooth cutting a durability.
- Multiple applications: the gold-plated hemostat forceps are suitable for use by doctors, nurses, firefighters, and us on a daily basis at home. They can be used to remove pet ear hair, for fishing, for skin tag removal, trim flowers and wrath and branches, or any other operation that requires a careful approach.
- Wise LINKERS: our fabrication process and products are thoroughly supervised and tested; to make sure we provide the best quality products and guaranteed customer satisfaction.
- Ideal for use: Straight scissors are 4.5 inches long and their locks are made to apply consistent pressure on the working ends. It is excellent for general surgeons and orthodontists.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was looking for a pair of scissors in my price range that could get into those small, hard to reach places and cut/trim with precision. Considering how inexpensive these scissors were, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. Upon arrival, I was in for a pleasant surprise as I could feel the overall quality once they were in my hands. Solid and well-made from quality material, they are durable, easy to handle and super sharp. I expect they'll have a decent lifespan as well. I had a hard time deciding on which one to buy given the large selection and many different brands, but I clearly made the right choice!
Snips like the way I always wanted. Invested in good embroidery scissors, even just to cut stray threads.I hate the bending of fabric while attempting to cut and it never happened with these scissors.Thanks, finally I found it. It is pretty cheap with excellent quality. Great product. I recommend it.
Good quality for the price. Great for precision work and thread snipping.