The broken root of posterior teeth has always been a problem for the dentist. This small tool will do the trick.
We designed the threading of this tool resembling H file that gets locked as it is tightened.
The tip is very sharp and pointed to facilitate the insertion. The handle is ergonomically designed.
- Before inserting it into extraction site, tie it with a floss to your hand to avoid an accidental drop in throat. A hole is made in this screw head for this purpose.
- After clearing the area, Locate the the broken down root and point the tip of this tool at the canal and press and rotate clockwise until it engage the root of the tooth.
- Try to follow the axis of the tooth.
- Continue it gently to engage the one third of the root.
- Once the root is engaged, pull it out with gentle force. No sudden movement is recomended.
- Please note that over tightening of the screw is never recomended since it will crack the root.